Sitter services for your home
Download our app HERE to schedule your sitter
All services have a 4 hour consecutive minimum.
Recommended hourly rates paid to the sitter:
1 child $20/hour ($22 for LA) Add $2 for each additional sibling
- Children under 1 year, twins between 1-2 years and children with special needs please add $2 to above rates. Non siblings and sick children please add $4/hr to above rates.
- Please pay your sitter directly via CASH, VENMO or CHECK
Agency Placement fees per day:
- Placement fee is $20 per assignment* (additional fees for holidays)
- Agency placement fees are payable by credit card at time of booking and are not refundable and are not transferable to another date for any reason.
- *Add $5 for bookings made with less than 12 hours notice and $15 to your sitter's pay.
- Cancellation fee equal to 4 hours pay should be paid directly to your sitter via Venmo if cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior to start of service.
- Any cancellations for holidays must be received 48 hours prior to the start time to avoid paying the 4 hour minimum charge. Sitters must be paid for all scheduled hours for cancellations within 24 hours.
Night Nanny/Newborn Specialist Agency Booking fee per day:
Single or twins $30 Triplets $40
Night Nanny/Newborn Specialist rate:
Single $30-$45+/hr (singles/Twins/triplets)
Sitter Overnight Rate per 24 hours:
1 child $350 ($400- LA) + $50 per each additional sibling
Overnight rates (Agency booking fees per 24 hours):
1-4 children: $40
- Should sitter be required to transport child to/from activities mileage will be charged @ $0.65/mile.
- Children under 1 year will be charged at the 3 child rate.
- Agency placement fees are payable by credit card at time of booking and are not refundable and are not transferable to another date for any reason
- Cancellations require 72 hours notice or a cancellation fee equal to one day pay will be charged by sitter. Cancellations made with 48 hours or less will be charged a fee equal to 2 days pay. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the assignment will be required to pay for all days reserved.
- Should client return earlier than expected, once the assignment has begun, client will be required to pay for all days reserved.
Holidays are charged at a rate of time and a half and include the following days: New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
On New Year's Eve the following rates will apply:
Double the regular hourly rate for your sitter
Rates: $25hr plus $0.65/mile (3 hour minimum) + a $20 placement fee paid to the agency.
Some of the services we offer: grocery shopping, pick ups, deliveries, dry cleaning, post office, waiting for the plumber, electrician, or other service professional and just about anything else we busy mommies and daddies just can't get to.