Shake up breakfast with these easy egg bake cupcakes. Kids will love to make — and eat — them! All you need are some common kitchen ingredients and you’re on your way to a delicious and nutritious breakfast that’s great for hectic school mornings.
What you will need:
- Oven, set to 350 degrees F
- Muffin pan
- Cupcake tins
- Cooking spray
- Ready-to-bake biscuit dough
- Choice of toppings: ham, pepper, tomato, onions, shredded carrot
- Shredded cheese
- Two eggs
- Line the muffin pan with cupcake tins.
- Spray each tin with cooking spray.
- Place one biscuit into each cupcake tin. Push down into the bottom.
- Add the child’s choice of toppings such as ham, peppers, tomato, onions, and shredded carrots.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Whisk the eggs with a little milk.
- Spoon the egg mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Then we pop them out of the cupcake tins and eat them with some fruit on the side!
Fun option: Use various themes such as Italian or Mexican.