My daughter and I did this cute snowman craft together the other day. It's great for kids of all ages!
- Popsicle sticks
- Craft Paint (white, black and orange)
- Cardstock / Cardboard
- Elmer's glue or Glue gun (for older children)
- glitter glue/pipe cleaner (optional)
- Ribbon (Optional)
1. Start off by using glue to glue on your craft sticks, 7 of them, to your card stock or cardboard. Let dry!
2. Glue on the additional craft stick to create the hat portion.
3. Paint the base of your snowman. The body being white and the top hat, black.
4. The next step is to paint on the face. Depending on the age and painting skill level of your children you could always paint the face on for them or cut out pieces of felt or foam and attach with glue.
5. If you opted for glitter glue or a pipe cleaner this is when you can use that to embellish the snowman's hat.
6. Attach ribbon to the back of your snowman with glue if you wish to hang your snowman on your tree.